Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday at the Church

Today I went to church (on a Monday!) First we went to the office to copy the script for the Vacation Bible School play. I found this beautifully illuminated verse on the shelf. The picture doesn't show it, but there's gold leaf all over the parchment.
Next we went to the Secretary's office. There I found two huge bags of gold. If the gold was real, we'd all be rich!


Last, I found one of my companion's bestest friends, D. She's one of my bestest friends now, too. D. liked me right away. There are lots of dolls at her house that I haven't met yet. I don't think there is one just like me, though.

Tomorrow we will go back for more rehearsal. It will be fun because I'm the assistant director. Hugs, Jenna




























1 comment:

  1. Were those gold coins chocolate? That's a lot of chocolate then!

    ReplyDelete